What is there to do besides fishing in Rodrigues?
Your stay will never be long enough if you (or your family/friends) like to...
- Explore: by foot, VTT, scooter, traditional bus or car.
- Snorkel or scuba dive.
- See the Tortoises Reserve, which were reintroduced at the Tortoise Park Francois Leguat and caves at Anse Quitor.
- Discover the caves at Caverne Patate.
- Spend the night on Ile Catherine just like Robinson Crusoe.
- Go by boat to visit the bird reserves at Ile aux Cocos.
- Visit the the “5 senses” botanical garden at Montagne Bois Noir.
- Purchase local artisanal products, baskets, chilles, honey, etc.
- Make the swinging jump and cross a valley on a suspension bridge in Cascade Pistache overlooking Port Sud Est.
- Climb Mont Limon to see a 360° panoramic view of Rodrigues and its lagoon.
- Practice the zipline at Montagne Malgache.
- Don't miss the Saturday morning market at Port Mathurin.
- Relax on the numerous isolated beaches that can be reached by foot or boat.
- Enjoy the gentle massages.
- Paddle on the lagoon aboard a kayak that we make available to our customers and family/friends (Caverne Provert).
Above all, appreciate the calm and tranquility of Rodrigues.
Rodrigues is savored on foot.