First stay for this very nice Polish team made up of dad, son and a friend. They decided to make one-day trips around Rodrigues, except for a 34h. The weather was quite mild. Their objective was to capture as many species as possible in the different techniques. In fact, 22 species were caught.
– nice dogtooth tuna on live bait (47kg the biggest)
– yellowfin tuna (34kg the largest) and wahoos (22kg) trolling
– dorados (caught trolling and baiting; 15kg the largest)
– a pretty white tip shark was released on dead bait.
– bottom fishing has been a success both for the variety of fish, their colors and sizes.
This trip would have been perfect if one of the three marlin we saw had been taken.
It’ll be next time !